HEALTH DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Dohef has the following health aid action plan.
- Routine distribution of Mosquito treated net and other anti-malaria facilities and drugs to the rural communities.
- Free routine medical check up for the rural aging class and provision of relevant drugs.
- Organizing of health awareness seminars/symposium
- Free HIV/aids counseling & test and distribution of anti-retroviral drugs to victims
- Provision and donation of drugs and hospital facilities and equipment to clinics and heath centres in rural communities
- Funding of treatment of patients with special ailments
- Sponsor free vaccination against dreaded diseases through Dohef reach out and touch program (ROTOP)