EDUCATION AID: In line with the vision and mission of Dohef, the organization is championing the course of rendering meaningful assistance that will offer education aids to all students across schools; Primary, Secondary, and tertiary institutions in Nigeria especially to those in the rural areas where a good number of youths are highly disadvantaged to acquire basic and quality education.
Dohef”s education aids plan includes but not limited to the following projects.
- Provision of books and equipping of school library.
- creation of conducive learning environment through provision infrastructures in rural schools
- Establishment of Dohef university scholarship scheme for indigent students from rural areas who are in tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- offer of scholarship for post graduates studies to indigent student in foreign countries
- Establishment bursary award trust fund to cater for average students tertiary institutions to supplement limited financial support from their parents
- Organizing annual essay and quiz competition for students in primary and secondary schools in rural areas.
- Establishment of computer education service centre for free computer and ICT training for students in rural areas.
- Establishment of vocational education centre at Nsukka.
- Establishment of adult education program for rural adults
- Organize academic seminars/workshop for secondary school students. Fill the form bellow to join us.