What we do
We aim to:
- Give scholarships & grants to ensure equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunity for all.
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Creation of Job opportunities.
- Organizing skill acquisition programs
- Leadership training.
- Offering advice on migration and other related issues
- Paying for hospital bills for the poor and organizing medical outreaches.
About 10.5million children in Nigeria are denied the chance to go to school. These children could be our next generation’s leaders, sports stars, doctors and teachers. But they face a lifelong struggle against poverty, insecurity and diseases.
In line with the vision and mission of Dohef, the organization is championing the course of rendering meaningful assistance that will offer education aids to all students across schools; Primary, Secondary, and tertiary institutions in Nigeria especially to those in the rural areas...Continue reading
Who we are:
To cultivate well-established and self-reliant society, where people have access to better health and education in a conducive environment for enhanced good quality of livelihood.
To organize our communities and empower them academically to become independent and self-reliant, to live a holistic life geared towards actualizing the SDG Goals
Domark Health and Education Foundation is an NGO geared towards developing humanity. Our aim is to transform lives positively through...